Hot House just released the key art for its upcoming film Towel Boy, and we have some questions…
- Why do designers insist on acting as if chunky italic fonts are readable?
- Where, exactly, is the sun? Max Konnor is casting a shadow on the pool water, but both those towel boys are casting shadows in the opposite direction.
- Is that a wading pool? Why else would the edge come to Max’s knee?
- Is it weird that none of the models are named on the cover, but the directors and executive producer are? Is the executive producer a reason people buy porn?
- Why is Dylan Hayes clutching a towel to his chest? Even Instagram lets men show both their nipples. (And good call on keeping the towels rolled up rather than tying one around you like a normal.)