Ceruzzi Concepts, the firm behind beloved site Fort Troff, is seeking a passionate marketing team member to join them in their mission to sell the best high-quality adult novelty products.
The marketing team works together to deliver the right message to the right audience through the right channel at the right time to moves our guests through the customer journey. The copywriter plays a critical role in delivering those messages through paid and owned media channels. This role will need to have strong creative copy writing skills and a proven ability to influence based on written communications. A passion for understanding our customer and what messages drive them to engage is critical.
Day to day, this position will develop copy across advertising channels and partner with internal teams to deliver timely content. Additionally, this position will develop internal communications as needed.
This is a full-time position with Ceruzzi Concepts in Tucker, Georgia, and will report to the Director of Marketing.
Position Roles & Responsibilities
- Support execution of marketing campaigns by developing short and long-format copy for digital and traditional advertising channels including display, social media, scripts and blogs
- Must have experience with product description and product launch copy, with desired qualifications in instructional copy writing
- Proactively develop copy that can be tested to obtain actionable insights from the consumer on what resonates and can be applied across other channels
- Works to understand consumer behavior and engagement patterns with brand messaging
- Analyze the success of past campaigns and use data to make recommendations; for advertising performance monitoring and collaborating with agency partners
- Work with marketing to implement message testing then optimize and amplify across multiple channels
- Support internal communications efforts by creating content for email newsletters and other materials
- Ability to write creative copy on quick deadlines
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external teams
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Media or Agency experience preferred
- SEO experience a plus
- Experience in creative writing for advertising channels a plus
- Strong organization and communications skills
- Ability to set and manage timelines and work on deadline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs
- Open to travel and relocation (as part of potential career advancement)
- Interested candidates will supply samples of writing work for multiple channels, covering product descriptions and specs, to marketing copy and supporting social and blogs posts
Education and Experience:
- 4-year undergraduate college degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or PR
- 2-4 years of experience in copy development and brand editorial
Send your résumé, cover letter, and relevant clips to email@example.com.