Ceruzzi Concepts, the company behind Fort Troff, is seeking a skilled Customer Service Representative join us in our mission to provide the best high-quality adult novelty products.
Ceruzzi Concepts is at the forefront of innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push the boundaries of traditional e-commerce customer service. Ceruzzi Concepts is looking for an organized, detail-oriented and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Day to day, you will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails, handling customer questions and complaints. Candidates should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a positive work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment. We prefer applicants who have some customer service experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
This is a full-time position with Ceruzzi Concepts in Tucker, Georgia, and reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Customer Service Representative Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver world-class customer service, while responding to Customer inquiries and concerns via multiple channels (calls, email, chat, mobile messaging)
- Build meaningful relationships with our Customers through a consultative approach, understanding their current and future needs, providing first contact resolution and negotiating a positive outcome for the customer and organization
- Enhance our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on our their needs
- Process adjustments, refunds, transfer bills, mail returns and perform manual sales
- Navigate computer systems and applications to service our customers, and enable them to get the most from our online platform
- Document necessary information, such as customers change of details, change of address, etc.
- Prioritize and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering outstanding service in every interaction with our Customers
- The ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as multitask, using multiple systems and digital tools to service our customers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, verbal and written skills
- Assertiveness to handle difficult conversations
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and resourcefulness skills
- Critical, analytical and forward thinking with problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi- task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a high production call center environment
- Demonstrated ability in using a computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
General Company Information:
- Starting pay range: $16-18 an hour
- Hours of operation are 10am-7pm Monday-Thursday; Friday 10am-6pm
- We located in Tucker, Georgia
- Company Benefits and perks:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401k plan (CCI currently matches3% of employee contribution)
- Safe Harbor plan (CCI provides 3% funding, not employee contribution necessary)
- Vacation time (10 days of vacation after 90 days of employment)
- Free Lunch
- Paid Day off for Birthday
- Lunch of choice for job anniversary
Email all résumés to Questions@forttroff.com